SCIRE Project newsletter
Stay informed on our latest news!
SCIRE Version 5.0 has officially launched!
- Over 3500 articles reviewed
- 1400+ articles rated
- 107 Outcome Measures assessed (Download for Free)
- 80+ researchers, clinicians and trainees from 5 different countries involved in updating the key topic areas in SCIRE, including New Chapters on Economic Evaluation of Spinal Cord Injury and Sexual and Reproductive Health and SCI
The Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Evidence (SCIRE) project is dedicated to providing up-to-date, accurate information about the effects of rehabilitation health care for people with SCI.
We review and rate the research on spinal cord injury and put the results on the web – eliminating your need to search and screen individual databases.
By using SCIRE:
- Health Care Providers can access Rehabilitation Evidence and download Outcome Measures for their practice.
- Researchers and Students can see where Rehabilitation Evidence is strong or where more research is needed.
- Policy Makers can become more aware of treatment evidence in SCI and make better funding decisions.
- People with SCI and their families can view information to help understand their care and available treatments.
Latest News: Check us out on Twitter - @SCIREProject
Website last updated on September 17, 2014
Learn more about SCIRE